Countryfile star claims pet dogs experienced suspected crystal meth poisoning

Countryfile star says dogs suffered suspected crystal meth poisoning

P

resenter Michaela Strachan has explained her two dogs experienced seizures after they accidentally eaten crystal meth in South Africa.

The previous BBC A person Countryfile host, who now lives in Cape Town, was devastated when her pets Rio and Timmy were being poorly after struggling with suspected crystal meth poisoning.

About the weekend, the Springwatch star, 55, mentioned she experienced to nurse her dogs by “shakes, twitching, vomiting, peeing, disorientation and paranoia”.

She wrote: “It’s been a rough evening! Had to nurse my puppies by way of a frantic Tik excursion (Crystal meth drug).

“Vet reckons they ate human poo from a tik consumer.Experienced to nurse them by shakes,twitching, vomiting,peeing, disorientation & paranoia. Now by the worst of it. You couldn’t make it up!”

Her canine built a full recovery.

The Television set presenter posted a video of the pair on Instagram making the most of a wander on the beach on Monday and she claimed they were “back to their aged selves”.

She extra: “Rio and Timmy on the seaside and again to their outdated selves. Tails wagging, noses wet, tongues out and chasing seaweed. Seemingly none the worse for their guest look in Breaking Undesirable! Thank you for all your responses and guidance. Weird expertise!”

About Zeen

Power your creative ideas with pixel-perfect design and cutting-edge technology. Create your beautiful website with Zeen now.