Sana Khan recently quit Bollywood to get married to the human being of her preference and target on serving humanity in her have phrases. On the other hand, she isn’t the only individual to do so. In the earlier, a lot of celebs have taken a departure from the environment of glamour to devote their lives to the religious or religious function.
Before leaving for her spiritual route, Sana Khan spoke to Bollywood Bubble. Have a search at the chat ideal listed here:
Right now, we will consider a seem at some of these celebs and the cause they chose to depart glamour.
1. Anu Aggarwal: Actress Anu Aggarwal had designed her debut with the hit movie ‘Aashiqui’ in 1990. Afterwards, she decided to give up her job and joined an ashram in Uttarakhand. Just after she survived a lifetime having car accident, she took sanyas. She commonly puts up a good deal of pics on her Instagram cope with wherever she is witnessed performing yoga.
2. Vinod Khanna: Vinod Khanna had also taken identical techniques by leaving the market briefly to join the Osho ashram only to appear back to his films afterwards on. On the other hand, he experienced carried out this for his individual ‘spiritual awakening’.
3. Sofia Hayat: Sofia Hayat, who was a contestant on Bigg Boss 7 in 2013, experienced also determined to leave this sector to develop into a non secular nun. She modified her identify from Sofia Hayat to Gaia Mom Sofia. Even immediately after getting a nun, Sofia was trolled. She often falls prey to criticism because of her daring posts.
4. Barkha Madan: The when-common Bollywood diva who performed a Ghost in the motion picture “Bhoot” resolved to turn out to be a Buddhist nun and adopted the name Gyalten Samsen. According to reports, Madan acquired captivated by Dalai Lama’s allure in 2002 and took the selection to comply with Buddhism. To fulfil her want to serve the modern society she moved to a Kathmandu monastery in 2012 where by she became a nun with the supported by her mother and father.
5. Zaira Wasim: Zaira declared her daring determination to give up performing, saying she was not at all happy with her acting job as it interfered with her faith and faith. Zaira begun her vocation in Bollywood with Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’. The National Award-successful actor claimed that she has finished 5 years in the occupation and she wanted to “confess that she is not actually joyful with this identity i.e her line of work. She had shared a long note on social media and a part of it go through, “This industry in fact introduced a whole lot of adore, assist and applause my way, but what it also did was to direct me to a path of ignorance, as I silently and unconsciously transitioned out of ‘imaan’,” she stated, referring to her religion. She extra, “While I continued to function in an ecosystem that regularly interfered with my ‘imaan’, my partnership with my faith was threatened.”
So that was our story on Bollywood artists and celebs, who quit the planet of glamour to walk the religious or spiritual route. We will be again with much more stories.